Custom Precision Powdered/Sintered Metals
Precision Powdered Metal Parts, Inc. & Colorado Sintered Metals, Inc.
At our two production facilities totaling 75,000 sq. ft. we have over 50 compacting presses ranging from 2 to 300 tons both mechanical and hydraulic. We produce complex structural sintered metal parts from miniature (less than 1/8") to 10 in. sq. surface area. We have eight continuous belt furnaces as well as Steam Treat and Blackening furnaces.
Precision Powdered Metals, Inc. specializes in a wide variety of parts:
|(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
Precision Powdered & Sintered Metal Product Capabilities
- Over 60 compacting presses
- available ranging from 2 to 300 tons,
- able to produce miniature parts (less than 1/8") up to 13 sq-in surface area.
- complex mulit-level parts,
- high production runs
- short lead times
- Eight continuous belt sintering furnaces with protective gas atmospheres operating up to 2100 degrees F.
Low Carbon Steel
Low Carbon, Heat Treated Steel
High Carbon Steel
High Carbon, Heat Treated Steel
Low Carbon Copper Steel
Low Carbon, Heated Treated Copper Steel
High Carbon Copper Steel
High Carbon, Heat Treated Copper Steel
Low Alloy Steel Copper Infiltrated Iron and Steel
Brass-Bronze and Nickel Silver
|Repressing - Coining or sizing to improve strength and achieve closer tolerances.
Oil Impregnation - seal porosities with oil for lubricity, wear application, and corrosion protection.
Resin impregnation - improves machinabilty of a p/m part.
Heat treat - to improve strength and wear applications.
Plating / Steam Treat / Blackening/ Oil Dip are a finishes to improve corrosion protection.
Vacuum oil impregnating
Rust inhibiting oil dip
**All services provided for your specific needs
|We have a complete in-house Tool Department including:
- CNC wire Sinker EDMs, CNC mills, lathes and grinders
- Sinker EDM's
- CNC Mills
All of our tooling is designed in-house by our full service Design Engineering department at both our California and Colorado locations.
- Appliances (large & small)
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic pump components
- Lawn & Garden
- Lock hardware
- Power Tools
- Power transmission couplings
- Sporting Goods
Precision Powdered & Sintered Metal Gears
- Planetary Clusters
- Face Gears
- AGMA Class 7 Cluster Gears
- AGMA Class 8 Single Level Spur Gears
- Fine Pitch
Back to top